Tuesday, February 16, 2016

What is Ariel Winter's bra size?

Ariel Winter's bra size was 32F before she decided to undergo breast reduction surgery at the age of 17, reducing it down to a 34D. The actress, best known for her work on ABC's Modern Family, opened up about the decision in an interview with Glamour magazine. "I went to a swimsuit store with my cousin a few months ago and couldn’t find a bathing suit that fit me. I really felt bad about myself. I didn’t feel happy. I just kept saying, 'What am I going to wear? There’s nothing for me to wear at the beach, at the pool.' I can’t go to a party with my friends and wear the same thing as them. I have to be completely covered up otherwise I’ll look a certain way that I’m not intending to look."

In the same interview, Winter discussed the physical pain caused by her size F breasts, which she's had since she was 15. "It was so painful. I had a lot of back problems. I really couldn’t stand up straight for a long period of time. It started to hurt so bad that I couldn’t take the pain. My neck was hurting so bad and I actually had some problems with my spine. I had been discussing my chest with doctors for many years, but when I finally said, 'I’m thinking of doing this,' he said, 'Your back is going to thank you so much.'"